Central Heating Developer Checklist
As part of the design process, a Developer Checklist will need to be completed. The target turnaround time for heating system designs is 20 working days from the receipt of suitably scaled final working drawings and a completed Developer Checklist.
The details and information you will need to be able to complete the Developer Checklist are listed below.
- Client & Site/Developer details
- Drawing details
- Housing Association specification
- Design criteria (temps and “U” valves)
- System criteria (type of system manifold)
- Zoning and Part L compliance requirements
- Renewable requirements
- Any other special requirements
- Product details
- Ancillary equipment