Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF IDEALHEATING.COM
1 ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 Your access to and use of idealheating.com (“the Website”) and any Services referred to in Clause 2, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website/Services.
1.2 We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
2 The Services
The Website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities (“the Services”) designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
3 Child Supervision
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of our users, particularly children. Parents who wish to allow their children access to and use of the Website/Services should supervise such access and use. By allowing your child access to the Services you are allowing your child access to all of the Services, including email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities. It is therefore your responsibility to determine which Services are appropriate for your child. Always use caution when revealing personally identifiable information about yourself or your children via any of the Services.
4.1 We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the Services you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website/Services.
4.2 We use a technology called “cookies” as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
5 User Account, Password & Security
If a particular Service requires you to open an account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with that Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will idealheating.com be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder.
6 Acceptable Use
6.1 You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. idealheating.com will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
6.2 In using the Website/Services you agree not to:
- 6.2.1 use the Services to send junk email, spam, Productielijn letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- 6.2.2 post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
- 6.2.3 post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- 6.2.4 threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- 6.2.5 use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- 6.2.6 make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- 6.2.7 collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- 6.2.8 advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- 6.2.9 impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- 6.2.10 violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- 6.2.11 use the Website/Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website/Services;
- 6.2.12 post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- 6.2.13 attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
6.3 We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
8 Links to Third Party Websites
The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that idealheating.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
9 International Use
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
10 Intellectual Property Rights
10.1 The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
10.2 idealheating.com does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content for as long as you elect to display such Content via the Services. The licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold idealheating.com harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against idealheating.com by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by idealheating.com in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
12 Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
12.1 Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
12.2 To the extent permitted by law, idealheating.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
12.3 idealheating.com makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
12.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of idealheating.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of idealheating.com.
12.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15 Boiler Man Plushie
Receiving your Boiler Man Toy
Ideal Heating will endeavour to send your Boiler Man to the UK address specified during the Product Selector process and within two weeks from initial customer services contact when your installer visit is booked.
Occasionally, delivery may be affected by factors beyond our control and so delivery cannot be guaranteed within the timeframe referred to above.
Ideal Heating cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of the Boiler Man toy shown are an exact reproduction of the appearance and/or colours of the Boiler Man toy advertised.
Returning your Boiler Man Toy
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty Boiler Man toy, please notify Ideal Heating as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideal Heating will send you a replacement Boiler Man toy within 30 days of the faulty Boiler Man toy being received by us, subject to stock availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Ideal Heating cannot provide you with a cash equivalent refund or any other form of alternative Boiler Man toy if you are not satisfied with the Boiler Man toy sent to you.
Faulty Boiler Man toys must be notified to us within 30 days of receipt of the Boiler Man toy by you. Ideal Heating will not replace a Boiler Man toy where faults arise from normal wear and tear or accidental damage. Ideal Heating are unable to exchange Boiler Man toys for any other reasons other than the Boiler Man toy being faulty.
All Boiler Man toys are subject to availability
Ideal Heating reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point without notice. Any amendments will be published on idealheating.com
16 Heartwarming Moments Advertising
Vogue Max Installations only. 10 year warranty, increased to 12 years when installed and serviced by a MAX accredited installer, available when registered within 30 days of installation and serviced annually.
17 Ideal Premier Club 2021 Terms and Conditions
1. Definition “Company” means Ideal Heating Limited, Company Number: 00322137, whose registered office is at Ideal Heating Limited, National Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 4JN “Customer” means the selected customers of the Company who purchase Logic+, Logic MAX, Vogue, Vogue MAX, 5YR warranty Ideal Heating, Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus and Controls "the Qualifying Products" only for re-sale to consumers. All other Ideal Heating products do not qualify for the incentive.
“Participant” means the individual employees nominated by the Customer once the Customer has been notified that it has met its Qualifying Target. “Qualifying Period” means 1st October 2019 to 31st December 2020. “Qualifying Products” means Logic+, Logic MAX, Vogue, Vogue MAX, 5YR Warranty Ideal Heating, Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus and Controls. “Qualifying Target” or “Passport” means any target set by the Company and notified to the Customer in writing.
2. All purchases of Qualifying Products excluding any replacements or upgrades from the Company and registered during the Qualifying Period will count towards the Qualifying Target. Upon achieving at least 100% of the Qualifying Target and subject always to these Terms and Conditions the Customer may qualify for one place (sharing a twin) at any designated hotel in Las Vegas between 22nd and 26th April 2021 (“the Reward”).
3. To qualify, all Qualifying Products must be registered on Installer Connect via a single Installer Connect account.
4. The Reward is only available to installers and businesses residing or based in the United Kingdom (excluding the Republic of Ireland).
5. No Reward will be given if the Qualifying Target “Passport” is not met within the Qualifying Period and the Company will determine in its absolute discretion whether the Qualifying Target is met.
6. No alternative award (cash or otherwise) will be offered under any circumstances.
7. Online Registration must be completed and submitted by the Participant by Friday 29 January 2021 once the Qualifying Target has been achieved.
8. Any decision made by the Company in relation to the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Reward is made available by the Company through a third party supplier the Company has engaged for this purpose.
10. If the Participant wishes to make any changes to the Reward which amount to an upgrade of the Reward, the Participant will need to contact the third party supplier of the Reward directly to effect such upgrades. In such circumstances the Participant will be required to enter into a direct contract with the third party supplier in relation to the provision of such upgrades only (to avoid any doubt, provision of the Reward will still be governed by these terms and conditions).
11. The Reward includes return economy flights from London to Las Vegas, four nights' accommodation at the designated hotel in Las Vegas, breakfasts, dinners, and Las Vegas transfers at the sole discretion of the Company.
12. The Reward does not include travel insurance. Copies of valid travel insurance documents for each participant must be provided to First Event prior to travel. Travel costs incurred until the point of departure and upon return to the UK, extras or single supplements, are the responsibility of the Participant.
13. The Participant is responsible for holding a valid passport, with at least six months validity remaining beyond the period of their intended stay in the United States. The Participant must also apply for and hold a valid ESTA visa for the US, the costs incurred to apply for this are the responsibility of the Participant.
14. All incidental costs (including all non-complimentary alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages, damages and extras) incurred by the Participant at the hotel, not included in the Reward, will be the Participant’s responsibility and accounts must be settled in full prior to their departure from the hotel.
15. The Company expects that the Participant will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, including during airline travel. The Participant should consider their own behaviour and the impact this can have on others. Failure to meet these standards could result in a Participant being excluded from participating in the Reward and in such circumstances the Participant shall be responsible for all travel, accommodation and subsistence costs incurred by the Participant from the time they are excluded from the Reward.
16. Participation in any activities during the Reward is entirely at the Participant's risk.
17. The Participant must confirm to the Company in writing, via the Premier Club website, the full names of the Participant attending the Reward. The Reward cannot be transferred from the individuals named to any third parties without the express written permission of the Company.
18. The total value of the Reward to the Participant will be confirmed if required as soon as reasonably possible and requested in writing. Individual Participants could incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the Reward to the HMRC and any tax liability and / or National Insurance contributions arising from it is the responsibility of the Participant concerned as appropriate.
19. The Company reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward or these terms and conditions without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. These terms and conditions are enforceable by the Company or its successor.
21. In so far as permitted by law, the Company, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may at its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude the Customer from participating in the Reward.
23. The Company and the Participant agree to keep the terms of this agreement and any communication between them strictly private and confidential at all times and these obligations of confidentiality shall extend for a period of six years following termination or expiry of the agreement.
24. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements and understanding.
25. This agreement does not give rise to any rights to any third party under the Contract Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 to enforce any term of the agreement.
26. No variation to the agreement will be effective unless it is in writing. A waiver of any rights shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
27. A force majeure event means any circumstances not in a party's reasonable control including without limitation act of god, floods, fire, terrorist attack, law or action taken by government or any other matter that would prevent hinder or delay performing any of the obligations under this agreement and the party of a force majeure event shall not be in breach of the agreement or otherwise be liable for any such failure or delay in performances and such obligations at the time of performance shall be extended accordingly.
28. No under 21s will be allowed on the trip
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18 Pipe Work of the Week
1. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”).
2. The promoter is Ideal Heating Limited, Company Number: 00322137, whose registered office is at Ideal Heating Limited, National Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 4JN (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition comprises of a weekly competition (the “Pipework of the Week” – see clauses 13 to 16).
4. The Competition is open to gas safe registered installers based in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Groupe Atlantic companies, and their immediate family members, Ideal Heating agents or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this Competition (or members of their family or household) are excluded from participating (“Eligible Participant” or “Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Competition (and the Participant warrants that) the Participant is aged 18 or over. Participants entering the Competition as an employee of an organization have an obligation to (i) inform their employer about the Competition, and (ii) obtain the permission of their employer to enter the Competition.
6. An Eligible Participant will automatically be entered into the Competition if they
a. Post a picture of one of the Participant’s Ideal Heating installations complying with the requirements of these Terms, in particular clause 7, and tag the Promoter’s professional channels – Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram page (the “picture”); and
b. Add #PipeWorkOfTheWeek to the Picture;
(together the “Entry”).
7. The Picture must
a. Not be older than [three (3) months]; and
b. Show a correct and legally compliant installation of an Ideal Heating branded boiler; and
c. Show the boiler in its entirety.
d. If entering the Competition on Instagram, each Entry must be posted on the Participant’s Instagram feed in opposed to an Instagram Story.
8. Only one installation can be uploaded each week. The Participant warrants that the Picture shows their own installation. Pictures of installations by other installers are not accepted.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to make sure that the Picture complies with any data protection legislation, does not show anything else other than the installed boiler and in particular does not allow any conclusion to be made about the homeowner or the homeowner’s address.
10. Any Entry that does not contain the information required pursuant to the Terms will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults. Disqualified entrants will not be informed.
11. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional Entries made by the same Eligible Participant and Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted. Identical Entries made by the same Participant on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will be deemed to be one single Entry.
12. Each eligible Entry must be made by Friday 10AM each week.
Pipe Work of the Week
13. By 12PM on each Friday, the entries are to be put forward onto a poll on each Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
14. There must be a minimum of at least two (2) entries per week across Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for the Competition to take place.
15. Visitors of the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram page may vote for their favourite Picture until 3PM each Friday. The Winner will then be announced before 5PM.
16. The Picture with the highest number of votes across the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages combined is the winner of the relevant week’s Pipework of the Week Competition (the “Winner of the Week”). In case there is more than one Picture with the highest number of votes, a random draw will decide which one of those Pictures wins.
17. The prize for the Pipework of the Week shall be four Odeon Cinema tickets (“Weekly Prize”).
18. The Promoter will identify and notify the Winner of the Week within a period of ten (10) days from the end of the Competition period. The Winner of the Week gives their consent to be notified by a post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram respectively and be sent a Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram message from Ideal Heating (“Notification”). By entering the Competition, each Participant gives their consent to be contacted and social handle to be shared across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
19. The Winners of the Week must provide Ideal Heating with their email address and thereby give consent to be contacted via email (“Winner Confirmation”).
20. If a Winner of the Week fails to claim the Weekly Prize, such Winner of the Week will forfeit the Weekly Prize. In this event, the Approved Picture with the next highest number of votes will be chosen as the Weekly Winner.
21. The Promoter will arrange for the Weekly Prize to be delivered via email to the Winner of the Week. Please allow up to 7 days from the Winner Confirmation for delivery of the Weekly Prize.
Other Important Information
22. The Weekly Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any or all of the Prizes with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
23. By entering the Competition, the Participant gives consent for their Entry image to be reshared outside of the Competition, without accreditation, for marketing purposes on behalf of Ideal Heating.
24. In all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
25. At all times throughout the Competition, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Competition will be communicated in the same way as the Competition was communicated.
27. The Competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions that are run by the Promoter or any company within Groupe Atlantic.
28. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize(s) and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize(s) will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Prize(s).
29. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your Entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
30. The Competition is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Competition should be address to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
31. If a Participant does not wish for their details or Entry to be entered into the Competition or if they opt out, or wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in Clause 2, or by email to email@example.com.
33. The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
19 Ideal Heating Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Ideal Heating Limited (company no. 00322137) (“Ideal Heating”), whose registered office is at PO Box 103, National Avenue, Hull, HU5 4JN, United Kingdom.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion is open to Ideal Heating Installer Connect members within mainland United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. This promotion is not available in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland. Employees of Ideal Heating, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
4. The promotion applies to the Ideal Heating Logic MAX and Vogue MAX boiler ranges installed and registered on the Installer Connect platform between 1st September 2020 and 30th November 2020 inclusive.
5. You will only be eligible to enter this Promotion if you purchase a Logic Max or Vogue Max boiler during the Promotion Period in mainland United Kingdom (Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland not included).
6. For existing installers: To qualify for the promotional payment participants are required to install and register more qualifying products than they registered during the period of 1st September to 2019 and 30th November 2019. For each additional qualifying boiler registered over and above the prior year period each installer will receive a payment of £100.00, up to a maximum of 10 qualifying boilers or £1,000.00. The period of 1st September 2019 and 30th November 2019 will be treated as a cumulative total.
7. For new or lapsed installers: If an installer made no registrations of qualifying products between the period of 1st January and 31st July 2020, the first qualifying boiler registered between 1st September 2020 and 30th November 2020 will be eligible for reward, up to a maximum of 10 qualifying boilers or £1,000.00.
8. To enter the Promotion and receive the Reward, an Eligible Participant must:
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Purchase a Boiler during the Promotion Period
- Register the Boiler with the Promoter on the Installer Connect platform before the closing date of 30th November 2020
9. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. Full Ideal Heating Installer Connect terms and conditions apply to this promotion. These can be found at https://www.installerconnect.com/terms-and-conditions
11. Upon registering the qualifying products, installers will be paid via our HSBC payment portal into a nominated business bank account. Participants are responsible for ensuring that correct payment details are provided to HSBC. Ideal Heating accepts no liability for any losses resulting from the provision of incorrect payment details. Ideal Heating will endeavour to send the details for installers to arrange payment via the HSBC payment portal within 30 days of the end of the promotional period.
12. Ideal Heating will not be liable for any bank charges or other fees that may be incurred by the participant in respect of any cashback payment.
13. If a claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the participant will be notified via Ideal Heating telemarketing team and offered the opportunity to provide the required information to validate the claim. If no response is received within seven days of notification, the claim shall be marked as invalid and the participant will no longer be eligible to receive the cashback payment.
14. Ideal Heating reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Installer Connect, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
15. Ideal Heating reserves the right to withdraw or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Ideal Heating because of any withdrawal, amendment, or alteration.
16. Ideal Heating excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Reward and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Reward will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Reward.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
18. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
20 Wolseley / Ideal Roadshow May-June 2021
Gifts are subject to availability, no guarantee which gift is offered
One gift per Max boiler (Vogue or Logic) purchased on the day
Orders must be invoiced or paid for within 24 hours of the day’s event
Any boiler returned for credit after the gift has been rewarded - WUK reserve the right to charge for the gift unless it is returned at the same time
Contract supported sales do not qualify for this incentive along with any second line merchant sales