If your boiler is out of warranty and needs a repair, we are here to help and can provide you with a couple of options to choose from;
- A fixed price repair, which includes all required boiler parts plus labour for a one off payment of £345. If we are unable to repair your boiler we will provide you with a partial refund
- Repair & Care plan paid via direct debit installments at £58.99 a month for 6 months, provided by Domestic & General allowing you to split the costs. This plan provides you with 6 months’ protection for boilers under 15 years old including the initial repair, up to the value of £500. You can also choose to include an annual boiler service for an additional fee. If we are unable to repair your boiler Domestic & General will provide you with a refund on any payments made.
Maintenance and support plans
If your boiler is out of warranty, or in the last year of its warranty, and you have not already taken out a plan, we are able to offer some great plans, provided by Domestic & General, to give you that piece of mind when it comes to your boiler care. These plans are designed to maintain your boiler and controls, and to keep them working efficiently by providing you with a number of benefits as described below. Please note that benefits vary depending on the plan taken out.
- Annual service to help maintain your boiler (with certain plans)
- Exclusive access to our Boiler Care portal
- Ongoing hints and tips to keep the boiler in good working order
- Access to our dedicated Contact Centre: 7 days a week, 364 days a year
- All services & repairs carried out by Gas Safe registered Ideal engineers
- Repairs up to the limit of £1,500 if an issue is found during the annual service (where a service is included in your plan) or your boiler stops working
If we are not able to repair your boiler or we decide that it is beyond repair, and you have a maintenance or support plan, Domestic & General will arrange for your boiler to be replaced with a new one, up to the value of £750. Installation costs are not included.
To protect your Ideal boiler, arrange a repair or for more information on the range of plans we offer, please call us on 01482 498660* or alternatively go to the ‘Contact Us' section of this website and a member of our Customer Service team will call you back.
* Our customer services team are available Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm, Saturday 08:00am – 16:00pm, Sunday 08:00am – 12:00pm and bank holidays 08:00am – 16:00pm (closed Christmas day).
All prices were correct at the time of publication (August 2021) but may be subject to change.