Ideal Premier Club EXTRA 2024 Terms and Conditions
“Company” means Ideal Boilers Limited, Company Number: 00322137, whose registered office is at Ideal Boilers Limited, National Avenue, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU5 4JN
“Customer” means the selected customers of the Company who purchase Logic+, Logic MAX, Vogue, Vogue MAX, 5YR warranty Ideal Boilers, Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus and Controls "the Qualifying Products" only for re-sale to consumers. All other Ideal Boilers products do not qualify for the incentive.
“Participant” means the individual employees nominated by the Customer once the Customer has been notified that it has met its Qualifying Target.
“Qualifying Period” means 1st January 2023 to 31st March 2024.
“Qualifying Products” means Logic+, Logic MAX, Vogue, Vogue MAX, 5YR Warranty Ideal Boilers, Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus and Controls (HALO RF & WI-FI).
“Qualifying Target” or “Passport” means any target set by the Company and notified to the Customer in writing.
2. All purchases of Qualifying Products excluding any replacements or upgrades from the Company and registered during the Qualifying Period will count towards the Qualifying Target. Upon achieving at the quarterly qualifying targets and subject always to these Terms and Conditions the Customer may qualify for the rewards presented (“the Reward”).
3. To qualify, all Qualifying Products must be registered on Installer Connect via a single Installer Connect account and the Participant must also be a Premier Club 2024 trip qualifier.
4. The Reward is only available to installers and businesses in the UK and Northern Ireland only.
5. No Reward will be given if the Qualifying Target “Passport” is not met within the Qualifying Period and the Company will determine in its absolute discretion whether the Qualifying Target is met.
6. No alternative award (cash or otherwise) will be offered under any circumstances.
7. Any decision made by the Company in relation to the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Reward is made available by the Company through a third party supplier the Company has engaged for this purpose.
9. Participation in any activities during the Reward is entirely at the Participant's risk.
10. The Participant must confirm to the Company in writing, via the Premier Club website, the full names of the Participant attending the Reward. The Reward cannot be transferred from the individuals named to any third parties without the express written permission of the Company. The new participant must be employed by the business if the reward is to be reallocated from the original named participant. Under no circumstances can the reward be resold or used in promotional activities as a prize.
11. The total value of the Reward to the Participant will be confirmed if required as soon as reasonably possible and requested in writing. Individual Participants could incur a tax liability dependent on their employment status. The reporting of the Reward to the HMRC and any tax liability and / or National Insurance contributions arising from it is the responsibility of the Participant concerned as appropriate.
12. The Company reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel or amend the Ideal Premier Club Scheme and the Reward or these terms and conditions without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. These terms and conditions are enforceable by the Company or its successor.
14. In so far as permitted by law, the Company, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may at its sole discretion reserve the right to exclude the Customer from participating in the Reward.
16. The Company and the Participant agree to keep the terms of this agreement and any communication between them strictly private and confidential at all times and these obligations of confidentiality shall extend for a period of six years following termination or expiry of the agreement.
17. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements and understanding.
18. This agreement does not give rise to any rights to any third party under the Contract Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 to enforce any term of the agreement.
19. No variation to the agreement will be effective unless it is in writing. A waiver of any rights shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default.
20. A force majeure event means any circumstances not in a party's reasonable control including without limitation act of god, floods, fire, terrorist attack, law or action taken by government or any other matter that would prevent hinder or delay performing any of the obligations under this agreement and the party of a force majeure event shall not be in breach of the agreement or otherwise be liable for any such failure or delay in performances and such obligations at the time of performance shall be extended accordingly.
21. In the event that Covid-19 is contracted in Dubai, the participant must have sufficient personal insurance cover to help support any additional travel, accommodation or medical bills. Ideal Heating are not held liable for any connected costs incurred and this is the responsibility of the Participant.
22. The following rewards are offered subject to availability. No alternative award (cash or otherwise) will be offered under any circumstances.
- Q1 - £250 Mastercard Card
- Issued from April 2023
- Q2 - Pair of Ray Bans
- Issued from July 2023
- Q3 - Exclusive trip experience in Dubai
- Confirmation from Oct 2023
- Q4 - Hugo Boss backpack with luxury amenities
- Issued from Jan 2023
- Q5 - £250 Mastercard Card
- Issued from April 2024
22. Covid-19 vaccine records must be available to the First Event team and airline authorities to ensure travel to Dubai.
23. Participants for Premier Club Extra must have qualified for the Premier Club trip in 2024
24. No under 21s will be allowed on the trip.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.