One More MAX Promotion: 1st October 2023 and 31st December 2023
The promoter is Ideal Heating Limited (company no. 00322137) (“Ideal Heating”), whose registered office is at PO Box 103, National Avenue, Hull, HU5 4JN, United Kingdom.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to Ideal Heating Connect members within the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. Employees of Ideal Heating, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
- The promotion applies to the Ideal Heating Logic Max and Vogue Max boiler ranges when registered on the Connect platform between 1st October 2023 and 31st December 2023 inclusive.
- Promotion is based on 1st October – 31st December 2022.
- If Eligible Participants registered 0-2 boilers from 1st October – 31st December 2022, they must register 3 Max boilers between 1st October – 31st December 2023 to receive the £300 Connect points boost
- If Eligible Participants registered 3+ boilers between 1st October – 31st December 2022, they must register one more Max boiler above that same period in 2023 to receive the £300 Connect points boost
Example: If 5 Max boilers were registered between 1st October – 31st December 2022, 6 Max boilers need to be registered between 1st October 2023 and 31st December 2023 inclusive.to qualify for the One More Max £300 points boost
- You will only be eligible to enter this Promotion if you purchase and register a Logic Max or Vogue Max boiler during the Promotion Period in the United Kingdom (Max IE products are excluded from the promotion)
- To enter the Promotion and receive One More Max points boost, an Eligible Participant must:
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Purchase a specified Boiler during the Promotion Period
- Register the Boiler with the Promoter on the Connect platform between 1st October 2023 and 31st December 2023 inclusive.
- Promotion is capped at one £300 points boost. Subsequent boilers in the qualifying period will not earn additional rewards
- One More Max £300 points boost is credited to installers accounts in addition to points earned for every registration
- Full Ideal Heating Connect terms and conditions apply to this promotion. These can be found at https://www.installerconnect.com/terms-and-conditions
- Upon registering the qualifying products, the points will be accrued in the Connect account registered to the installer as usual and the installer can choose when to redeem those points
- Eligible participants who have qualified will be credited with £300 instantly to their Connect account (equivalent to 910 points)
- Ideal Heating will not be liable for any charges or other fees that may be incurred by the participant.
- Ideal Heating reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify those that qualify for the promotion, including but not limited to proof of identity and proof of membership of Connect, and to withdraw the promotion and/or disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage from participating in or used fraudulent means to qualify for the promotion.
- Ideal Heating reserves the right to withdraw or amend or alter the terms of the promotion at any time and without notice. Participants will be deemed to agree that no liability shall attach to Ideal Heating because of any withdrawal, amendment, or alteration.
- Ideal Heating is not responsible for the display and communication of this promotion on any other third-party marketing.
- Qualifying products which have been registered and enter the ‘pending section’ of your account are reviewed by our internal teams to verify accuracy of data. If your pending registration is rejected due to being unable to verify accuracy of installation details or does not qualify due to terms of the Connect scheme, these will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be shared with third parties except those necessary to administer this promotion.
- The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.