Loyalty’s a two way street. If you’re committed to installing Ideal Heating boilers, we’ll commit to investing in your business – and together we can grow.
That’s why we’re relaunching our Max Accreditation scheme with some huge upgrades – all designed to support you and help you succeed.
Being a Max Accredited Installer is something to be proud of and sets you apart from your competitors – making it easier for homeowners to choose you with confidence.
Visit the new-look Connect loyalty scheme to find out how to apply.
Benefits of Max Accreditation
Max Accreditation is about sending leads your way and helping you offer an unbeatable service.
Max Accredited Installers will benefit from:
- FREE 12-year extended warranty on the Vogue Max range - offer your valued customers this exclusive extended warranty;
- FREE digital service reminder calendar on your Connect account to help you keep track of your upcoming services;
- Exclusive Max Accredited rewards including a branded polo shirt, runner, van sticker and notepad;
- FREE priority listing on the homeowner Installer lookup where you can get your share of 2,000 leads every month†;
- FREE exclusive training through our new online training portal, the Expert Academy.
How to Apply
To apply for the new Max Accreditation scheme you must:
- Register a minimum of 1 Ideal Heating boiler through your Connect account every 60 days;
- Must earn 60 Max points in 6 months by registering through your Connect account; where the following products count towards the Max Point criteria:
Max Point Criteria:
- Vogue Max and Logic Max (must also register filter) = 10 points
- Logic+ = 5 points
- 5 Yr warranty boilers = 2 points
- Halo = 1 point
Current Max Accredited Installers
If you are already Max Accredited, you will receive a personal invitation to renew your membership for 2021 – and you’ve got until May 14th 2021 to apply and complete the training for uninterrupted access to your benefits.
Check out our FAQs for more details.
We want to hear from you!
Visit the new-look Connect loyalty scheme and get started with your Max Accreditation application today!
Which parts of the Max Accreditation scheme are you most interested in? Let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
* Terms and conditions apply, head to IdealHeating.com for details.
† Figures based on monthly average for 2020.