Do you know a hard-working hero who deserves an amazing winter warmer? At Ideal Heating we’re giving away 100 bags of limited edition Ideal Blend coffee and handy travel mugs to celebrate Britain's dedicated workforce.
With the nights getting longer and colder, we’re hoping to spread a little winter cheer and do our part to keep the nation’s workers warm and toasty. Our heavenly Ideal Blend coffee holds notes of chocolate, cranberry and ginger biscuits, giving a warm hug in the form of a fresh cup of coffee.
Why We Created the Ideal Blend
Whether we’re on call outs or typing from the kitchen table, the past 12 months have seen a big shift in how we all work. As a small way of making the everyday that bit more special, the team at Ideal Heating has created a special blend to put a smile on the face of Britain’s workforce. Even better, we’re giving away this enticing treat completely free to hard-working heroes across the country.
We put a lot of thought into creating our Ideal Blend, teaming up with the experts at Maude Coffee to dream up a treat that’s perfect for the cooler winter months. Packed with comforting hints of chocolate, warming notes of ginger and a delicate touch of cranberry, we think our limited edition Ideal Blend is a real treat for the senses.
What’s more, we’re also giving away 100 Ideal Heating travel mugs to keep each helping of our specialty coffee warm to the very last sip.
How to Nominate Your Hard-Working Hero
If you’ve got someone in mind who deserves an extra-special treat to help celebrate the New Year, it’s really simple to get involved. All you have to do is head to our Ideal Blend social media posts on Facebook or Instagram and leave a comment with the name of your hard-working hero. You can find the full terms and conditions a little further down this page.
How Work Has Changed for the UK
This past year has brought huge changes to everyday life across the whole of the UK, and at Ideal Heating we’re especially aware of the amazing work of our heating engineers and boiler installers. Identified as key workers during the pandemic, they continued to work safely and efficiently through local and national lockdowns to keep Britain’s homes running.
In terms of homeworking, the Office of National Statistics (ONS) has put a spotlight on the big changes to the way the UK has worked over the past 12 months:
- During April 2020, 46.6% of employed people spent time working from home.
- For those people working from home, 86.0% were doing so as a result of the global pandemic.
- For those people working from home, just over one-third worked fewer hours than usual (34.4%), while just under one-third found they worked more hours than usual (30.3%).
- People aged between 16 and 24 were less likely to find themselves working from home than individuals in higher age groups.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- 100 winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will receive a 250g bag of “Ideal Blend” — a specially brewed coffee designed by Ideal Heating and Maude Coffee — plus a travel mug.
- You may enter this competition by commenting on the competition posts from Ideal Heating on Facebook or Instagram, naming the person who you think deserves a winter-warming treat to thank them for all their hard work this year and keep them fuelled throughout the cold winter months. You do not need to tag the person, however, you are welcome to do so.
- All entrants give permission for Ideal Heating to contact them through Facebook or Instagram if they win and to use comments for the Ideal Heating website and also for press stories.
- The competition will run from midday Friday 8th January and closes on midday Friday 29 January. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- Competition winners will be announced on the week commencing Monday 8 February 2021. Winners will be notified through Facebook/Instagram comments and/or direct message.
- If winners do not respond to the message directly within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Prizes will be posted to the address given to Ideal Heating by the competition entrant.
- Prizes can only be posted within the UK.
- Competition prizes will be posted out to winners in February 2021.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS FOOD MAY CONTAIN OR COME INTO CONTACT WITH COMMON ALLERGENS. The Product is 3rd party prepared and it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens. If you have any allergies or food intolerances, please contact us prior to entering the competition.