Max Accredited Installer Scheme
Become Max Accredited with Ideal Heating
Are you a quality Installer with a reputation for high customer service and reliability?
Max Accreditation, with Ideal Heating, helps customers be confident in the high quality of work you will deliver. Join the scheme to offer your valued customers an exclusive 12-year warranty on the Vogue Max, and take advantage of the other exclusive Max Accreditation benefits.
Max Accreditation 2021 Benefits
- FREE 12-year extended warranty on the Vogue Max range* - offer your valued customers this exclusive extended warranty;
- Exclusive Max Accredited Installer rewards including a branded polo shirt, A4 leather-look folder and van sticker;
- FREE priority listing on the homeowner Find Your Local Installer tool, where you can get your share of 2,000 leads every month†;
- FREE exclusive training through our new online training portal, the Expert Academy.
Apply for Max Accreditation Today
Once you meet the eligibility criteria to become Max Accredited, you will receive a personal email invitation. Simply follow the link in the invitation email to apply for the new Max Accreditation scheme through your Connect account and pass the free online Max Accreditation assessment*.
Check you are opted in to receive emails through your profile on Connect so you don't miss out!
You can also check your eligibility at any time, by visiting the Max Accreditation page on your Connect account, and selecting to 'Enhance Connect'.
To be eligible for the new Max Accreditation scheme you must:
- Register a minimum of 1 Ideal Heating boiler through your Connect account every 60 days;
- Must earn 60 Max points in 6 months by registering through your Connect account; where the following products count towards the Max Point criteria:
Max Point Criteria:
- Vogue Max and Logic Max (must also register filter) = 10 points
- Logic+ = 5 points
- 5 Yr warranty boilers = 2 points
- Halo = 1 point
Speak to your Local Area Sales Manager to see if you are on track to apply for the new Max Accreditation scheme. Read our FAQ's for more information.
* Terms and conditions apply. † Figures based on monthly average for 2020.
Please ensure [email protected] is added to your email address book, so you do not miss your invitation. Update your contact preferences through your Connect account to make sure you can receive emails.